Thursday, April 26, 2012

The View

Yesterday was another beautiful morning.  This picture was taken from the apartment window around 9am.  It was so nice out that I thought I'd get a panorama photo.  My camera isn't the greatest at panoramas as some of the perspective is quite skewed and my stitch job is pretty sloppy but it does the trick!

View from our apartment.  Click on the image to enlarge!

Unfortunately the weather didn't last and by the evening it had down poured twice (short bursts of big rain).  But the walk to work in the morning was a scorching 32 degrees.  It wouldn't be so bad but I try to wear nice looking clothes to work so the dress pants and polo + cardigan can get really sweaty.

I've since dropped wearing any sort of sweater over top of my shirt because it's just too darn hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment