Monday, April 23, 2012

Eye Spy!

I've always thought it'd be fun to spy at adjacent apartments if I ever lived in an apartment.  Well I can verify for anyone who is curious and say YES it's fun!

I don't have binoculars but my camera has an 18x zoom which is pretty adequate for spying.  I'm up on the 18th floor and there are no large buildings in front of me, so I have a great view of the sprawl of buildings that fall away in front of my view.


Ok for starters, check out where I'm pointing.  See anything?  Yah probably not.  Well check out what we can see with my camera zoomed in!


Boom!  Spyied!


K round 2 here we go.  Now can you see those clusters of buildings on the bottom right of the frame?  It's about 2 - 2.5 times farther away than the previous Bald Gardening Man With Black Snuff Container.  But if we zoom in....


Bazinga!  Reading Man With Sore Neck!  Eliza, I think I've found a hobby for you during the day :P  Hehe, I think I could do this all day but I've got to head out to Ikea.  Until next time!

Why?  Because there hasn't been enough Grimace in this blog yet!

2 comments:

  1. Does Grimace have a girlfriend?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! they're dating. I don't think anything is offical though...

      Delete