Sunday, May 6, 2012

G-ma's Sukiyaki


Cooked this up for dinner last night.  Last time I was at my grandma's house she showed me how to make her sukiyaki.  One of my favourite dishes from her.  I tried to emulate it but got about 60% of the way there.  When shopping I totally forgot to buy the cauliflower, and all there were SO many Asian noodles to buy and I bought the wrong ones (supposed to be the clear thin noodles).

I'll have to call her to find out the recipe again because I think I've forgotten something...

4 comments:

  1. Your sukiyaki looks deliciously awesome. You can pretty well use any vegetables. Broccoli and snow peas are good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looking good Justin, I'm getting hungry. This looks very edible

    Good job J

    Dadude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm having it for leftover again for lunch today :)

      Delete