Friday, May 18, 2012

Famous Neo Roe Mien


Johan had to renew his passport close to C.K.S Memorial hall so I went with him the other day.  It took longer than we thought and it was around 2pm by the time we left the office, starving.  A woman was handing out brochures and we asked if there was anywhere to eat in the area.  She said there was a famous Neo Roe Mien place within a block!  WTH!!  So happy.  We love neo roe mien (aka. beef noodle soup).

We headed over and after the first bite we knew why it was famous.  The meat was really tender and it has a very unique taste to it. I'm not sure how to describe it but it wasn't too salty and... I don't know.  Just tasted really good.  Will be going back there hopefully on Tuesday when Johan picks up his passport.

ps - A new Neo Roe Mien place just opened up beside Johan's house.  Hopefully will check it out soon!.

2 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely delicious. Save me some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. This place is relatively close to the CKS MRT station and Monument Piazza area. If we go there next time perhaps we can swing by this place so I can get my fix! By the way I forgot to mention it's only $3!

      Delete